Advertisement

KONMARI Kitchen Declutter | The Home Edit Cupboard Organization | Part 1

KONMARI Kitchen Declutter | The Home Edit Cupboard Organization | Part 1 Konmari Method has changed my life. I recently realized that I have been feeling so stressed because I was drowning in stuff. Watch me declutter my snack and baking cupboards using the Konmari method (Marie Kondo) organization to declutter and organize everything kondo style for a clean home. I am also using The Home Edit method to organize my kitchen. This is part 1 of a two part series. Hopefully this will inspire you to declutter your kitchen too!

#declutter #konmari #thehomeedit #kitchenorganization

Watch more declutter videos here:

Find me on Instagram:

Check out my Amazon shop:

Sign up for my weekly newsletter to receive a personalized letter, and to keep you in the loop with everything that is happening with Nesting Story each week:

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel,

Check out my blog www.nestingstory.ca and

Follow me on Facebook

nesting story,mom of four,mom of 4,blog,vlog,konmari,marie kondo,declutter,clean with me,declutter with me,organizing,kondo,konmari method,konmari declutter,kondo marie,organization,method,cleaning,kitchen declutter ideas,kitchen,baking cuboard declutter,snack cuboard declutter,messy kitchen,clean kitchen,clean,clean home,marie konmari,organize,minimal,minimalism,clutter,messy house,house,before,after,dream house,clean with,konmari before,

Post a Comment

0 Comments