Advertisement

Ly Chi Gung - Qigong - The Middle Way - Tao - The Great Liberation - Pay It Forward - Tao Chi Kai

Ly Chi Gung - Qigong - The Middle Way - Tao - The Great Liberation - Pay It Forward - Tao Chi Kai It has taken me many years of humbling, wisening from my mistakes and diligent practices of my family tradition Ly Chi Gung for me to attain the skills I have now.
I leave this message and gift to those in search of The Middle Way, so that you may help the willing meek on your pilgrimage.

May your journey of blossoming and withering be by the way of Tao and met by The Great Liberation.

With love, straight from the source,

The avatar known as,

Tao Chi Kai

Om ne du fu a om

Ly Chi Gung,Qigong,Tao Chi Kai,The Tao,Tao,The Great Liberation,The Middle Way,Wellness,Calm,Centred,Harmony,Mental Health Awareness,Pay It Forward,Meditation,Tai Chi,Kung Fu,Chi Gong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments