Advertisement

Minimal Fall Decor (Easy & Simple Fall Feeling)

Minimal Fall Decor (Easy & Simple Fall Feeling) I have seen quite a lot of minimalists struggle with the whole “I love seasonal decor, but I don’t want to store it or deal with it.” I feel like I’ve mastered the seasonal decor by using biodegradable decorations or simply setting the mood with non-objects, so I’m sharing with you guys how I’ve done it. Hope this is helpful, and feel free to add any more ideas in the comments below.

And if you don’t yet know me: my name is Sofia and I upload videos every week about minimalism and organization.


SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram: @sofiaabrantess
E-mail: svabrantes@gmail.com


FAQs

What do you film with? My iPhone XR and occasionally my GoPro Silver Adventure 4
How old are you? I’m 23 years old
Where are you from? I am Portuguese but I live/study in The Netherlands
What do you do? I am currently studying towards my masters and I freelance

minimalism sofia abrantes

minimalism,minimalist,fall,autumn,decor,decoration,easy,simple,cheap,no waste,zero waste,low waste,interior design,biodegradable,seasonal,season,minimal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments