Advertisement

My 2019 College Football Predictions *100% ACCURATE*

My 2019 College Football Predictions *100% ACCURATE* My 2019-2020 College Football Predictions

You can support me by buying my brand new merchandise:

Important stuff:
- 2nd channel:
- Instagram:
- Twitter:
- Twitch:
- OG Merch:

In honor of the new CFB Season starting today, I decided to release my honest 2019 - 2020 College Football Preview & Predictions where I predict every conference winner, I predict the heisman and the college football playoffs + college football national championship. Let me know your predictions in the comment section below!

For Business Inquires: contact@tablerockmanagement.com

College Football,CFB,College Football predictions,predictions,preview,rbt,My 2019 College Football Predictions,2019 college football,2019-2020 college football,2020 college football,college football playoff,college football playoffs,playoffs,national championship,college football national championship,heisman,picks,winner,conference,championship,highlights,college football highlights,week 1,college football picks,cfb week 1,college,football,sports,

Post a Comment

0 Comments