Advertisement

My Shepherd Will Supply My Need - Josh Holladay

My Shepherd Will Supply My Need - Josh Holladay Thank you very much for watching. I really hope it touched your heart. Comment below and let me know how you liked this song.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel today and get notifications when I post my next video.

YouTube Channel:

Support my art on Patreon.com at

Share this song:

Spotify: Coming soon!
Amazon: Coming soon!
iTunes: Coming soon!

Sheet music (unsure if still in print):
Choral (SATB) Version:

Twitter:
Facebook:

A huge thanks to my family and all of my supporters. You make a difference as I continue my art. Thanks you so much.

Song Details:

Vocals: Josh Holladay
Video Editing: Josh Holladay
Software Used: Garage Band / iMovie

Lyrics

1. My Shepherd will supply my need;
Jehovah is His Name;
In pastures fresh He makes me feed
Beside the living stream.
He brings my wand’ring spirit back
When I forsake His ways,
And leads me, for His mercy’s sake,
In paths of truth and grace.

When I walk thru the shades of death,
Thy presence is my stay;
A word of Thy supporting breath
Drives all my fears away.
Thy hand, in sight of all my foes,
Doth still my table spread;
My cup with blessings overflows;
Thine oil anoints my head.

The sure provisions of my God
Attend me all my days;
O may Thy house be mine abode,
And all my work be praise!
There would I find a settled rest
(While others go and come),
No more a stranger or a guest,
But like a child at home.

LDS,mormon,jesus,my shepherd will supply my need,josh,josh holladay,holladay,tenor,vocalist,harp,oboe,flute,sing,singing,singer,beautiful,voice,children,the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints,

Post a Comment

0 Comments