Advertisement

Nibiru system: They are enormous!

Nibiru system:  They are enormous! Look closely at the picture at 1: 22, these are celestial objects of gigantic proportions. But last Thursday I saw a shadow in the sky, an even larger unknown celestial object! I didn't have a camera on hand and I didn't catch it ... It was so big across the horizon that I was scared ... (And what happened in the sky and how the sky looked cannot be described!) Next to that huge shadow across the sky, it was as if one part of a circle (one quarter of a circle or sphere) was peeking out from behind the horizon. there was one smaller circle on the right. Like some huge celestial body and some moon orbiting it?

That small part of that sphere that looked like a dark shadow through the clouds was so large that it filled more than half of the visible horizon to the north! I thought "My God what is this? What will happen when this comes full size? What on earth will it be?"

In one of the following videos I will draw on my computer graphically as basic, simple as it looked in relation to the horizon. That is shocking, I have no other words!

Please, share, comment, subscribe.

Thanks for watching!
Peace and love for all good souls! :-)

Music:
Hand Balance Redux by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Nibiru system,Nemesis,Planet X,Blue kachina,Red kachina,sky,catalina US10,comets,strange sun,weird,moon,Jesus,Christ,doomsday,Hercolubus,strange weather,Strange Events,Eye of God,flat earth,Nibiru today,eclipse,Black sun,space,enormous,Atlantis,ww3,Iran,Hormuz,oil,Ison,

Post a Comment

0 Comments