Advertisement

Putting a STRONG MAGNET into FLOATING ISLAND to make it FLY (Fortnite Battle Royale) – Polymer Clay

Putting a STRONG MAGNET into FLOATING ISLAND to make it FLY (Fortnite Battle Royale) – Polymer Clay I am really excited, today we will put a strong Magnet into this floating Island from Fortnite Season X to make this piece of polymer clay actually fly. Well… hopefully, it works. Let's find out…

Get my CLAY & TOOLS ▸ www.clayclaim.com

► Follow me!
Instagram ▸
Facebook ▸
Twitter ▸

► The equipment I use!
• Get my clay & tools -
• The camera I use -
• My favorite lens -

floating island,whats inside kevin the cube,making floating island fly,creating a tiny floating island from fortnite,fortnite season 10,fortnite season 10 miniature,clayclaim tutorial fortnite,fortnite clayclaim,making own fortnite merch,magnet experiment,fortnite magnet,clay claim,fortnite miniature,fortnite cube,fortnite battle royale season 10,floating island fortnite creative,floating island fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments