Advertisement

'RED' - 53 Yrs - 'I AM EARTH MAN...I AM FROM THE COSMOS' - WINGATE PARK - BROOKLYN - FIT OVER 50

'RED' - 53 Yrs - 'I AM EARTH MAN...I AM FROM THE COSMOS' - WINGATE PARK - BROOKLYN - FIT OVER 50 "Adonis":

Unwritten, Unscripted, Unrehearsed, Live and Direct on the 1st take. The Dopest Author On The Planet speaks to "RED" from THE COSMOS in the world renowned WINGATE PARK in Brooklyn. We talked about his workouts, diet, life and motivation.

Filmed in "Crown Heights" Brooklyn, New York City

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

#astigmatisminmysoul #wingatepark

Support The Channel:
Support The Channel:

Buy the books and T-Shirts "aSTIGMAtism In My Soul" at:

Gunby Publishing 2019
aSTIGMAtism In My Soul
email: astigmatisminmysoul@gmail.com

wingate park brooklyn gunby,pushing weight gunby 2019 southside,pull up park jam 2019 gunby teddy,weequahic park gunby simba,golden arms gunby eastside,gunby federal prison burpees,gunby federal prison push ups,the window cleaner with soul,fit over 40,fit over 50,jersey city tyson gunby,golden arms beastmode,

Post a Comment

0 Comments