Advertisement

Restrict day | 828 calories | tw | purging | anorexic

Restrict day | 828 calories | tw | purging | anorexic Hiii! So today was an eh day. I did eat a bit too much but I was cleaning all day and I got the groceries so I went walking. I also had a run. But my dad got the scale but he hasn’t weighed me yet. I’m so scared. Not from him finding out my weight cause Idrc but I don’t want to know if I gained. My mother is also coming to live with us forever tmr and she is bringing my younger brothers with her. My mum is fat ok? So she eats a lot. I’m so scared she’ll feed me a lot cause she loves cooking and when she comes here she won’t have a job so she’ll stay at home all day just cooking food for us. Ugh I’m so worried. Like after all this amazing progress she just might be the one to ruin it. But I won’t let her, I can’t. I’m thinking of signing up to something called extra studies at school. So I will finish school around 6 and come home around 7ish. So that would mean my mum can’t make me dinner and I’ll still stick to only having lunch at school for the entire day. I hope it works. Wish me luck :3. Anyway, stay strong and keep fighting! Love u all♥️

Music: Youth
Musician: @iksonofficial

anorexic

Post a Comment

0 Comments