Advertisement

War Right Now is not a Good Idea (Fire Emblem: Three Houses) #17

War Right Now is not a Good Idea (Fire Emblem: Three Houses) #17 So yeah, the church has been killing groups of people every now and then. But "those who lurk in the shadows" have a flippin' satellite laser cannon! That could easily kill all 3 sides in the middle of the battle coming up. Yeah, maybe the church is tougher, but they haven't been doing anything. After taking care of the evil people, they probably still wouldn't do anything. While on the other hand, the evil people are definitely going to make their move during or after the war.





Join my Discord!


Important Note:

Some games that I stream are rated M. I am family friendly but the games I play are not guaranteed to be so (for instance Devil May Cry 5). Keep the chat clean even when I'm playing a rated M game. You have freedom of speech, I have freedom to kick.

You can submit SMM2 levels in my Discord if you want me to play them

When I stream on twitch it's doing art for a video game found here

Listen to a great gaming podcast

Specs:

Intel Core i7 (6th generation)
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Acer Predator with G-Sync enabled
you can learn more

Want to give a suggestion? Leave a comment and subscribe. I'm reading every comment.

Houses)

Post a Comment

0 Comments