Advertisement

When to make an orthosis and which one?

When to make an orthosis and which one? Having way too much fun at work here!

Tune in as my team and I discuss a case of a person how had a finger amputation.

A few things to consider...one which is does he need a custom fitted orthosis or not? And what would you say if a doctor recommended something that you don’t agree with.

Here’s just a snippet of this case and how I handle it and coach my team on best practices for our clinic.

Enjoy! Tell me...what was the biggest takeaway from this? Leave me a comment or DM me :)

Subscribe below for more videos like this to improve your skills and confidence in becoming a hand therapy.

Join my community to get even more!

#occupationaltherapist #handtherapist #occupationaltherapyassistant #futureot #futurecht #customorthosis #splinting

one?

Post a Comment

0 Comments