Advertisement

Why I Quit My Job And Started A Business (IT WASN'T EASY)

Why I Quit My Job And Started A Business (IT WASN'T EASY) While most people would have been happy to have the job I had, I knew that I could do more with my life. I hated going to the office from 9 to 5 every day. I hated the fact that I had to beg for a vacation.

I was frustrated about being in the rat race and not going anywhere. Then one day, I was commuting to work and happened to listen to a book called 'The 4-Hour Work Week' by Tim Ferris and it blew my mind.

That book showed me what's possible and that is why I decided to quit my job and start my own business that allows me the freedom of time and place.

★☆★ FREE EBOOK ★☆★
15-Minute Fat-Blasting HIIT Workouts


★☆★ FREE AUDIOBOOKS★☆★


BEST PROGRAM TO LOSE FAT & BUILD MUSCLE


INSTAGRAM @underdog.strength

ONLINE COACHING
anand@underdogstrength.com

Website

i quit my job and started a business,i quit my job and started my own business,i quit my job and moved,i quit my job and traveled the world,i quit my job,i quit my job to start a business,i quit my job to start my own company,should i quit my job,how to quit my job,quitting my job,quitting your job to start a business,quit your job,becoming an entrepreneur,underdog strength,vince delmonte,vince delmonte mastermind,work from home,4 hour work week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments