Advertisement

1|1. (10|11|2018) KCIEBENZ | So I beg to differ ^_^ Big time. I disagree. Nope.

1|1. (10|11|2018) KCIEBENZ | So I beg to differ ^_^ Big time. I disagree. Nope. *****OPEN UP THIS SECTION TO GET FURTHER DETAILS*****
1/1. (10/11/2018) KCIEBENZ | So I beg to differ ^_^
FYI:
~
▶︎ PlayTheMoments ▌▌PauseTheMemories ■ StopThePain ◀︎◀︎ The Happiness & ▶︎▶︎ 2 your version of success, health/wealth! God bless u & your loved ones ☥/✞ ^_^
HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Kciebenz :
|| You want to know my take on all this?
People please DO NOT COMPROMISE your Ethics, Principles, Standards, Values, Convictions & SAVE your Time, Money, Energy.
Vous voulez savoir mon avis la dessus?
S'il vous plait les gens NE COMPROMETTEZ PAS votre Ethique, vos Principes, vos Standards, vos Valeurs, vos Convictions & ECONOMISEZ votre Temps, Votre Argent, votre Energie. ||
=^_^=
Please note that by choice on my KCIEBENZ YouTube channel, comments have always been subjected to approval & that my videos have *never* been & will *never* be monetized.
=^_^=
Uploaded on Nov 10th, 2018
Published on , 2018
=^_^=
I upload vlogs not to be a so called "influencer" or act as YT fake celebrities but rather to crystallize my thoughts at a point & time of my life & to leave a channel with a content with what I wish to be remembered as. In the light of many black folks in the African diaspora that are constantly wrongfully accused on daily basis or/and killed, I feel like with this channel you get a chance to see a glimpse of who I am & how I carry myself. No, I do not have nor wish to have an Instant Gratification account aka IG. You will notice that the amount of my "subs" are not disclosed, and that is on purpose : I do not cater to my viewers needs simply because I never did YT vlogs for viewers or subs in the first place. What you see is what you get. Hence me fasting YT from time to time without notice. By choice on my KCIEBENZ channel, comments have always been subjected to approval & my videos have *never* been & will *never* be monetized.
Like Glam Click Bait Prank Drama? This channel is not 4 u.
=^_^=
✞ Take care & God bless you all ✞
& remember: you are greatly blessed, highly favoured & deeply loved
in His Grace & Mercy

& rappelez-vous: vous êtes grandement béni(e), très favorisé(e) et profondément aimé(e)
dans sa Grâce et Miséricorde

& Y recuerde: usted es una gran bendición, muy favorecida y amada profundamente
en su Gracia y Misericordia

Nope.

Post a Comment

0 Comments