Advertisement

3 Things You Should Do Before 2019 Ends!!! || Tum Hero Ho (Spoken Word) ||

3 Things You Should Do Before 2019 Ends!!! || Tum Hero Ho (Spoken Word) || Hi Guys, I hope you are doing fine.
In today's video, I discuss the 3 things you can do before 2019 ends. These things will make sure you end your year on a positive note. Let me know in the comments section how you feel about the video.

Also, at the end of this video, I have added a surprise.

"Tum Hero Ho"
It is a Spoken word, written, performed, mix & mastered by - Yours Truly ;)

The premise of the poem is that things happen in life, both good and bad. But at the end of the day, all of us are Heroes and we should always remember that. Drop a Heart in the comment section if you liked my poem.

Shukriya.

Instagram Handle-
Poetry Page (Insta Handle) -

Motivational,Poem,poetry,productivity,mental health,hindi poetry,self help,positivity,tutorial,things to do,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments