Advertisement

5 Things, you are using daily, that can damage your skin permenantly|Dr Antony yaun tips|karimashi

5 Things, you are using daily, that can damage your skin permenantly|Dr Antony yaun tips|karimashi എൻ്റെ കരിമഷി ലവേഴ്സ്ന് ,

❤I sincerely thank all of you , my lovely FAMILY MEMBERS and also my VIEWERS for choosing to click on my ordinary video among the already great and amazing ones here. Really appreciate from the bottom of my heart.Thanks Doctor #Antony youhn for giving us this information.


#clearskin
#pimples
#bestskincareroutine

Until next time,
Lots of love ❤️💛 from
Karimashi

✅ Also, follow me on



Today’s Dress and Makeup update
- Top : Reliance trends

- Lipstick : New Zealand brand
- Earrings :
- Others : Instagram store

My Shooting Accessories

*Camera used: Canon G7 PowerShot Mark2
*Editing tool: CyberLink PowerDirector 16
*Tripod:
*Backdrop Stand:
* Light Stand:

My Daily Essentials

Masala Tea:
Coffee:
Milk Powder:
Lip Balm:
Shampoo (Not every Day):
Conditioner (Not every Day):
Toothpaste:
Sun Screen:
Triphala Powder:
Rosehip oil:
Carrot seed oil:
Eye brow:
Foot cream:
Honey:
-----------❤️------------

✅ For PR / Business enquiries plus my friends of YouTube can write to me on:
karimashi.lover@gmail.com

✅ Also, follow me on
Instagram :


Thank you for dropping by !!
I love you all very much 😘
Big 🐻 Hugs❤️

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should NOT be considered as professional advice. We are NOT a licensed or a medical practitioner so always consult professional help. We always try to keep our channel & its content updated but cannot guarantee it. All sponsored videos published on this channel are mentioned in the video and/or its description box. The content published on this channel is our own creative work protected under copyright law.

malayalam,beauty,how,easy,care,skin,body,hair,face,growth,makeup,reduce,best,howto,malayalambeauty,malayalammakeup,diy,bestdiy,malayalamdiy,simplymystyleunni,blushwihash,asvimalayalam,urbeautifull,beautywithin,kpzworld,sapnaswonderland,malayalamvlog,vlog,newmalayalamchannel,faceglow,whitenskinnaturally,

Post a Comment

0 Comments