Advertisement

Assessment Level for Pakistan and India for Student Visa for Australia(With Saif Malik)

Assessment Level for Pakistan and India for Student Visa for Australia(With Saif Malik) My name is Saif Malik. I am an International Student in Australia Sydney. I will tell u about Assessment level of Pakistan and India is changed from level 2 to level 3 what is its mean? It affect visa ratio for Student Visa of Australia for International Students from Pakistan and India for study in Australia. I will tell u everything one important message from Saif Malik vlogs. follow me on Facebook or Instagram check about section of my YouTube channel. Thanks for watching!!!

Assessment level for Student Visa Study in Australia,Assessment level for Pakistan,Assessment level for India,Assessment level changed from 2 to 3,Student Visa for Australi Saif Malik Saif Malik v,

Post a Comment

0 Comments