Advertisement

ATEEZ-Wonderland MV REACTION [they did not come to play!]

ATEEZ-Wonderland MV REACTION [they did not come to play!] fyi reaction starts at 2:04
♡ LETS GET THIS CHANNEL TO 1K SUBS FOR MORE CONTENT FROM ME! ♡
SUBSCRIBE ➡️
WANT TO SEE MORE #roadto1k #ateez #wonderland videos?
- - - - - -
▻U S E M Y C O D E S◅
CSRKPOP to get 10% off at MANDU APPAREL
SOAESTHETIC7 to get 10% off at SOAESTHETIC SHOP
(or use this link)
Yesstyle Friends Rewards Code: GW5BD4

✘ Code provided is affiliated but not sponsored! ✘

▻ F O L L O W M E! ◅
↬Other channel: Michelle Oh!
↬ Twitter:
↬Snapchat:@phoemim_4
↬ Instagram:
✉Business inquiries: Michelleofoegbu383gmail.com
SONGS USED:
(intro) Voices-Stray Kids
SZA X Bryson Tiller type beat- But you were not the one for me
If you liked my video give this video a thumbs up and comment on what you want to see next! If you are at the end of this description box and you haven’t subscribed….SUBSCRIBE!
- - - - - -
About CSRKPOP Hey guys! I'm Michelle aka CSRKPOP. I love filming funny videos and kpop reactions which I hope can bring a smile to your face . You can also find diet challenges, dancing and singing/rapping k-covers here. I also love to create videos centred around my experiences of being a fangirl in the Korean wave! Thank you for taking the time to view my journey on CSRKPOP and stick around; you DON’T want to miss it! xoxo, michelle
- - - - - -
This has been CSR KPop
Roll out.

all to action,올 투 액션,kq entertainment,ateez wonderland,ateez wave,ateez say my name,kpop reaction,ateez wonderland reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments