Advertisement

Being bullied for having an interest in make up?? || South African Youtuber

Being bullied for having an interest in make up?? || South African Youtuber Hiiiiiiiiii hunnnss🌺I hope you are well🌼
We are a few subscribers left till we at 200 subscribers 😁😊please share the video with your friends and family💓🙈

I hope you like the video❣️

Connect with me:
-Email: chantalmkhonza@gmail.com
-Instagram:
-Twitter:
-Snapchat: @sxcial.ivy

#makeup #chitchat #girltalkza #southafricanyoutuber

🎀All opinions and views shared are from personal experience
*THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO
◇The following content includes
true experiences
◇These are experiences I have
personally experienced
◇Everything I have said was not influenced
by anyone

💎Watch my previous videos

-Latest video,
-Birthday vlog,
-Youtuber inspired GRWM,
-hair video,

Youtuber

Post a Comment

0 Comments