Advertisement

Breitling Superocean Heritage Review - How good is it really?

Breitling Superocean Heritage Review - How good is it really? In this video we take a look at the SOH 44 with the B20 Tudor designed movement. I think it is an extremely sharp watch, and with taking into account its' very real drawbacks, it still stacks up favorably to other popular divers from Omega and Tudor. You guys watch the video and tell me where you feel it falls in the market. For the right price I think its hard to beat

Big thanks again to my friend Chris who traded watches with me. Go check out his channel here, he is a great guy and crazy watch fan like you and me-

Breitling Superocean Heritage 44,Breitling SOH Blue,Breitling Superocean Heritage,Breitling AB2030,Breitling B20,Best diver at 3000,Breitling vs Omega,Breitling vs Tudor,Bruce Williams,Breitling in house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments