Advertisement

Combining and retwisting my locs - As requested πŸ‘‘

Combining and retwisting my locs -  As requested πŸ‘‘ Hey guys welcome back 😘

Watch me retwisting and combine my #locs πŸ’• it's been a while since I retwisted them so I thought why not do it for you guys who asked me how I retwist my freeform locs at home and with kids. Plus I will be sharing how combine a few of my thinner locs to make them thicker eventually.
So I will be keeping you guys updated so make sure to like Comment and Subscribe πŸ’‹ keep watching and I hope this video was helpful πŸ™πŸΎ

Follow me on IG :

Beauty page @hair_and_beauty_by_georgia_lee

Fitness Page @fitgoddessgg πŸ’•

Thanks for watching lovelies 😘 I'll see you soon

#locupdate #retwist #retwistinglocs #combininglocs #semifreeformlocs #freeformlocs #locs #dreads

Retwisting locs,retwisting starter locs,retwisting short locs,retwist locs yourself,retwisting dreads,retwisting semi freeform locs,Loc journey,dreadlocks update,retwist dreads yourself,combining locs,combining locs to make them thicker,dreads,thin locs retwisting locs two strand twist,retwisting locs palm roll,combining locs with rubber bands,combining dreads,freeform dreads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments