Advertisement

⚝ Cute Yandere Wants Your Blood! ⚝ Himiko Toga ASMR

⚝ Cute Yandere Wants Your Blood! ⚝ Himiko Toga ASMR Hi cuties!! I hope you like this one, Toga is one of my favourite characters recently so I wanted to do her no matter what :0 I'm really sorry for the strange mic bg noises, it's unavoidable with my set up right now but I wanted to get a video to you guys anyway! My next video will be pretty special if it goes well, so look forward to it and have a great holiday, I love you guys~

♡ My Patreon! I'VE RECENTLY REWORKED ALL OF MY REWARDS, so check it out ^___^ Donations start at $1 a month and now includes early access to my videos, plus anyone can vote on the polls here that decide my next videos on here:

♡ My Discord Server: I'm not too active right now but it's a chill place we can all hang out and talk, about asmr or anything really, it's such a lovely community! Feel free to come and join us

♥ BG Music:

♥ Lovely Artwork~

♥ If you want updates on my videos, other projects or want to listen to me ramble about my favourite games then!!
Twitter:
Instagram:
Twitch:

♥ My Patreons allow me to keep doing what I do, and I wouldn't be here without them since it's basically how I'm supporting myself through uni right now :3 the biggest thanks to all of you, especially: Christian, Imaginary Man, Jamie, John, Justin, Kat, Landon, Mat, metallover, Nickolas, Pix, Tyler, and Young Betus

my hero academia,boku no hero academia,asmr,Autonomous sensory meridian response,toga asmr,anime asmr,daisy banaisy asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments