Advertisement

Defending My Hero Academia made me the TARGET of a MASSIVE Witch Hunt and False Flagging campaign!

Defending My Hero Academia made me the TARGET of a MASSIVE Witch Hunt and False Flagging campaign! This video is the story of how my respectful criticism of the people so intolerant towards the My Hero Academia production team and fandom, ended up with me being targeted by an extremely defamatory, and malicious, witch hunt.

#MyHeroAcademia
#Anime
#BokuNoHeroAcademia



🎁 Supporting the channel

- MERCH:

- Patreon:
- Paypal Email: - SendToHei@gmail.com
- Streamlabs Link:

-----

Hero Hei Theme Song by Ambi-Pass Studios! ;




►Subscribe to my channel here:

📱 Join us in Discord and chat in real time:
( you can post 10 minutes after joining )

🐦Twitter:

📷Instagram:

✔RWBY Amino: @ HeroHei (verified)



💖 This channel is made possible thanks to the awesome Patron's supporting me on Patreon! Thank you all infinitely!💖

Steven B.
Dashie Li
Nicholas H.
Thijs H.
Colin E.
Tom S.
Mystic Ash
[Redacted]
Daniel D.
Cloud123
Aura Gami
Alexander T.
Michelle K.
Valhalla4413
Kat Sake
sonofmictlantecuhtli
Kori M.
Jamie M.
M.L.
Fuzzy Pickles
Massimo
Fallen Angel J
Chubb Funnie
Nameless Person
Short Round
Party7319
Jacob C
Michael M
Roman Torchic
Will S.
Acrux
kingstyle13
Alex C.
Blathnaid M.
LordTimelord
DarthAres
Jeo from FTN
K-Man's Korner
LukaBlight69
The Man with three first names

-----

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

my hero academia,my hero academia season 4 episode 2,boko no hero academia,funimation,dragonball super,dbz,attack on titan,seven sins,anime is an important part of our culutre,code vein,azur lane,crunchyroll,goku,vegeta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments