Advertisement

Dollar Tree Deer & Antler Ornament 3 DIY's!

Dollar Tree Deer & Antler Ornament 3 DIY's! When I first saw the deer and antler ornament at Dollar Tree, I had about 10 different ideas running through my head. I am so happy with how these projects turned out. They are really pretty easy to make. I put a supplies list before each project, please have fun with your project and add whatever you like. Different ribbons, scrapbook paper or even the frames and votives can be changed to match your home décor and personal style! I hope you enjoy these DIY's. I know it's a little early for Christmas and Winter Décor but with buying the supplies at the Dollar Tree, I wanted to make sure I post early enough so that y'all can find the items that I used in my project, so if you choose to make one too, hopefully you will be able to find what you need.

Happy Crafting!
Rebecca

DIY,buffalo plaid,deer,antler,rustic,rustic deer,rustic christmas,rustic christmas decor,farmhouse christmas,farmhouse Dollar Tree,Farmhouse diy,rustic farmhouse,rustic farmhouse DIY,dollar tree farmhouse,dollar tree,dollar tree diy,red and black buffalo plaid,rustic porch sign,farmhouse porch sign,porch sign,christmas porch sign,christmas porch decor,farmhouse porch decor,farmhouse wreath,rustic wreath,farmhouse votives,rustic votives,must see,

Post a Comment

0 Comments