Advertisement

EARLY INSECTS ARE UNSTOPPABLE? THE INSECT BRUTE BUILD UNDERLORDS BIG UPDATE

EARLY INSECTS ARE UNSTOPPABLE? THE INSECT BRUTE BUILD UNDERLORDS BIG UPDATE Had a situation where I was lucky enough to find the insect synergy so early into the game! I realized that the synergy itself has ridiculous value in the mid game, to a point that having it itself can just carry me into the late!

We do have to note that we had druids to help us with out power boost but still it performed in ways I didn't expect to and it was amazing!

Hope you all enjoy the build I will keep raising new builds that you haven't seen before that can potentially get first place!

For more content check out my channel at

bebe underlords,dota underlords how to win,dota underlords lord,dota underlords lord of the white spire,underlords builds,underlords dota 2 meta,underlords gameplay,underlords how to build,underlords meta,underlords new builds,underlords new patch,underlords new patch new builds,underlords patch,underlords tips,underlords insect synergy,underlords alchemist 3 star,underlords big update,underlords tier 1 build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments