Advertisement

EUROPE WEEK IN MY LIFE |+ how I take so much time off from work

EUROPE WEEK IN MY LIFE |+ how I take so much time off from work 10 days in Europe with EF Ultimate Break: Venice canals! Austrian festivals! Oktoberfest! Swiss alps! And I also spend a good amount of time explaining how I strategically use my PTO / time off from work so that I can travel so much!

This was the Italy, Germany, Switzerland trip with EF if you're wondering! For more of the Euro content, you may follow me on Instagram at this time:

$100 off your trip with "KATHERINE100":

instagram •
twitter •
tumblr •
blog •



Music by Zachary Friederich - Jack and Ella -
Music by Devin Kennedy - No Worries -
Music by Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Summer '09 -
Music by MYSM - Fomo -
Music by DJ GONZ - The B Cut (Instrumental) -
Music by Clueless Kit - Oroville -
Music by Benatton - Losing Forever -
Music by Cassette Tapes - Sugar Rush -
Music by Clueless Kit - Passenger Seat (feat. køra) -
Music by EVAN GIIA - WESTWORLD -
Music by Amy G. Dala - Where Do We Go from Here -
Music by Honors - Automatic -
Music by Olive B - With or Without You -
Music by Cody Lovaas - Talk Slow -
Music by Chinsaku - Midnight -
Music by ninjoi. - Dreamy [Thematic Exclusive] -

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: if you are a company interested in working with me or you would like me to review a product, feel free to contact me at katherout@gmail.com

mypreppystyle,silicon valley,katherout,san francisco,europe,europe vacation,vacation,travel vlog,travel diary,travel,ef ultimate break,EF,ultimate break,italy,switzerland,germany,austria,venice,salzburg,munich,munchen,oktoberfest,lucerne,group travel,week in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments