Advertisement

EVERYTHING We Know About Pokemon Sword and Shield!!!! (so far)

EVERYTHING We Know About Pokemon Sword and Shield!!!! (so far) Everything we know about Pokemon Sword and Shield so far!! In this video, I'll go over all of the Pokemon and characters that we've been introduced to thus far. I'll also go over new gameplay features and storyline aspects that have been revealed so far. No rumors here, just straightforward facts!
We've been given a lot of information, so it's quite possible I left something out :x

Contact me: sirnoctowl@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @SirNoctowl for Pokemon news and channel updates!
Add my Nintendo Switch Friend Code and leave me yours! Mine is: SW-7830-5004-5820

Don't forget to like and comment! Every little bit helps!

Pokemon Sword and Shield,Everything,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Generation 8,wooloo,corviknight,drednaw,gossifluer,eldegoss,yamper,cramorant,rolycoly,polteagiest,morpeko,alcremie,duraludon,sirfetch'd,galarian ponyta,galarian zigzagoon,galarian linoone,obstagoon,galarian weezing,oleana,professor magnolia,bede,marnie,team yell,nessa,bea,allister,dynamax,gigantamax,max raid battle,national dex,pokemon camp,pokejobs,champion cup,everything we know,

Post a Comment

0 Comments