Advertisement

FRESHEST All You Can Eat LOBSTER SEAFOOD BUFFET in Manila Philippines! FRENCH Soup Dumplings!

FRESHEST All You Can Eat LOBSTER SEAFOOD BUFFET in Manila Philippines! FRENCH Soup Dumplings! I'm back in Manila, Philippines, and the last time I was here, I ate at the Dim Sum buffet, but this time, I'm back to try out the seafood lobster buffet!

#manila #philippines #buffet

Restaurant:
✧ Red Lantern


✧ Fresh International Buffet


★ Check out my Twitch:

***MORE EXCLUSIVE Content on Instagram***


➔ Get tickets to the best show on earth!!!

✸ Strictly Dumpling T-Shirts HERE:

➣ Subscribe for MORE videos about food!
➣ Subscribe to my Vlog Channel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★
Facebook Show Page:
Facebook Mike Fan Page:
Twitter:

◈ Equipment I use for filming◈ :
Sony RX100 Mark V:
PANASONIC LUMIX G85:
Wide Angle Lens:
Camera Mic:
Camera Lights:
Handheld Audio Recorder:
Tripod:
Drone:

My Favorite Cookware!
wok/pan
Also this pan
Pressure pan
Nonstick pot
-------------------------------------
♫ Music from: Epidemic Sound

all you can eat seaffood,all you can eat lobster,all you can eat buffet,all you can eat,buffet,buffets,buffet food,lobster buffet,manila food buffet,lobster buffet manila,seafood buffet manila,best seafood buffet manila,seafood,manila,philippines,soup dumpling,dumplings,lobster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments