Advertisement

FRIDAY IN MY LIFE | what I EAT in a DAY to maintain my progress + intermittent fasting!!

FRIDAY IN MY LIFE | what I EAT in a DAY to maintain my progress + intermittent fasting!! Hey loves!! Today's video is a what I eat in a day! Since we canceled hello fresh I thought it would be fun to show you what we made for dinner too. Today's motivational video is below! Tomorrow's video is a new moving vlog! Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to join the fam and never miss any of my videos!
xo, B

S O C I A L
Instagram:@biancaxxfranco
Fit Instagram: @mrandmissfitinspo
Pinterest:

T O D A Y ' M O T I V A T I O N A L V I D E O


My isagenix link!!


I S A G E N I X C H A N N E L


***If you are interested in Isagenix fill out this interest form so I know more about you and how to help you achieve your goals!!


S H O P M Y H O M E D E C O R :
Tv stand //
Rug runner //
Barstool chairs //
Printed living room rug //
Braided rug //
Dresser //
Bedroom circle mirror //
Comforter //
Gold pillow //
Bath mat //
Shower curtain //
Sand pillow //
Bathroom stand //
Circle woven rug //
Circle chair //
Coffee table:
Big west elm corner mirror:
Sectional:
Ikea light:
west elm circle mirror:
Desk:
Bar stools:
Basket tree:
Bench:
Headboard:

apartment tour,apartment tour 2019,new apartment,my empty apartment tour,my new empty apartment tour,apartment haul,brooke miccio,alex garza,fall target haul,day in my life,college day in my life,moving vlog,college week in my life,vlog,day in the life,move in day vlog,a day in my life,a day in the life,how i edit instagram stories,weekend in my life,fall decor haul,what i eat in a day,intermittent fasting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments