Advertisement

GAME CHANGING FOUNDATION TIP! How To Achieve The Perfect Shade and Coverage For A Natural Look

GAME CHANGING FOUNDATION TIP! How To Achieve The Perfect Shade and Coverage For A Natural Look As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years, I've accumulated so many tips that I feel will greatly improve your makeup application skills! Today's video focuses on how the pros achieve a flawless looking, custom look for each client. Thank you for watching and please subscribe for more new tips and tricks every week!xoxo
💞

Mixing Tray: (the price seems to fluctuate on this. I paid $5.99)
Marc Jacobs Foundation:
Dior Face and Body:
Sapphire Beautyblender:

My Eyeshadow:
My Lipstick:
My Earrings:
My Sweater:

INSTAGRAM
TWITTER: risadoesmakeup
EMAIL: risa@risadoesmakeup.com
(email for business inquiries only)

MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP:

Red Dress Boutique:
Nordstrom:
Revolve:
Shopbop:
Ulta:
Sephora:
Uncommon James:
Kendra Scott:

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. Some of the above links are affiliate, which means that I do make a small commission when you use them. I truly appreciate your support of my channel, but I completely understand if you would prefer to look up items on your own. Thank you again for watching!

foundation tip,foundation tips and tricks,foundation application,foundation tips for over 40,how to apply foundation for full coverage,how to apply foundation professionally,flawless foundation,flawless foundation routine,makeup artists tips for flawless skin,makeup artist tips foundation,makeup artist tips for mature skin,how to get your foundation to look flawless,cakey foundation,risa does makeup,flawless makeup,game changing foundation tip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments