Advertisement

Gold (Bigger Eyes) Makeup Tutorial for Asian features

Gold (Bigger Eyes) Makeup Tutorial for Asian features Gold (Bigger Eyes) Makeup Tutorial for Asian features

40,404 views

1.1K

24

Share

Save

Report



Aisha Liyana

257K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

Published on Jul 19, 2018

Okay I have to admit, I wasn't sure what to put in the title but what I like most about this look is how big my eyes look! Hence, the title. I also love how my base look extra glowing by adding the strobe cream in my foundation, you guys should definitely try that trick. So if you want your eyes to appear bigger, and your skin more radiant looking, you might want to try this out! Products used: 1. M·A·C Prep + Prime Fix + Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist 2. M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC20 + MAC Strobe Cream in Silverlight 3. M·A·C Lingering Eye Brows Styler 4. M·A·C Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Ochre 5. CLIO Metal Matte eyeshadow palette 6. NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer 7. M·A·C Girls Palette in Qween Supreme 8. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black 9. False Lashes from Lashbar 10. M·A·C Studio Waterweight Concealer in NC15 11. M·A·C Studio Fix Powder + in NC20 12. Tarte Hamptons Weekender Palette 13. M·A·C Satin Powder Blush in Fleur Power 14. M·A·C Prep + Prime Lip 15. M·A·C Matte Lipstick in Kinda Sexy & Whirl Shawl and Inner: dUCk | IG: @theduckgroup Contact lens: IG: @Lavue.co Disclaimer: This is a sponsored video but all opinions are my own. For business enquiries contact me at: aishaliyanakf@gmail.com Keep up with me on: Instagram: @aishaliyana Twitter: @aishaliyana Snapchat: aishaliyana This video was filmed using a Canon EOS M10 and edited using Final Cut Pro X (Mac app)

features

Post a Comment

0 Comments