Advertisement

HONEST BAAJI REVIEWS | Diwali and Kali Puja Special | Priyam Ghose | Bengali Comedy Video

HONEST BAAJI REVIEWS | Diwali and Kali Puja Special | Priyam Ghose | Bengali Comedy Video #BaajiReview #Diwali #KaliPuja

HONEST BAAJI REVIEW
We all burst crackers during Diwali or Kali Puja. This video is an honest review of all the fan favorite and famous firecrackers or baajis that we burn or burst. It is a comedy video and its a funny or hilarious take on firecrackers or the experiences we face while burning/bursting these crackers.

My Facebook profile:
My Instagram profile:
My Facebook Page:
Twitter :

Subscribe my channel. I want to do good work.

diwali,diwali 2019,kali puja,kali puja 2019,firecrackers,baaji,kali pujo,reviews,honest reviews,funny video,comedies,bangla comedies,bengali comedies,priyam,priyam ghose,priyam ghosh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments