Advertisement

How I Dealt With Hair Loss - Dr Sharma

How I Dealt With Hair Loss - Dr Sharma Hey guys! Dr Sharma DO here!
I started experiencing hair loss pretty early in life, starting around the age of 21. It was early and traumatic for me, and wish I had been given more information about it earlier on. I would like to talk about to provide you with my perspective and experience.
Like and Subscribe! Comment below with any questions!
Follow me on:
Instagram: Dr_Sharma_Fitness
Twitch: DrSharmaPlaysPC
Website: sites.google.com/view/drsharma-do/home

Before starting any over the counter or prescription medications, talk to your health care provider regarding side effect profiles, drug interactions, expected results, and other pertinent information.
The information provided by these videos are for general information purposes only. The information provided is not to be used as health advice and is for general information and educational purposes only. Reliance on any of the information contained is solely at your own risk.

hair loss,why am i losing my hair,androgenic alopecia,alopecia,loss,hair,losing my hair,hair falling out,why is hair falling out,why is my hair falling out,male pattern baldness,male pattern androgenic alopecia,female alopecia,female pattern baldness,how to go bald,am i going bald,my hair loss journey,journey,losing hair follicles,dht,dihydrotestosterone,testosterone,propecia,finasteride,

Post a Comment

0 Comments