Advertisement

How Long (GLMV) [How I Break Up With Him And How I Ended My Friendship With Her)

How Long (GLMV) [How I Break Up With Him And How I Ended My Friendship With Her) Story:

This is my Real Heartbroken Story. (And sorry for the Short Music Video)

I meet this Wonderful guy. He is the same age as me and we both like playing Games together. After few months... He asked me to be his Girlfriend and I said "Yes". So we're Official now. After a 2 months we been dating... My Boyfriend's Cousin was look worried and I asked him. "What happened to you?". As he take deep breaths and he said to me with a shocking words. "He's cheated on you with your Best Friend. I'm sorry, *****. I can't believe your Best Friend is... Backstabber and Boyfriend Stealer". I was shocked, hurt but I didn't cry cause I feel anger inside of me and I wanted to Revenge on them. Another few months... I saw them... Holding hands and I confronted them with a deadliest glared at them. "H-Hey Babe! Long time no see! Did you miss me?" He said to me and of course he was lying I can tell to his face. I put a fake smile at him and to my bitch fake best friend. And I said... "I'm doing good but... I hate seeing you guys holding hands. Isn't obvious?! You cheated on me with my bitch fake best friend?! You know how many she had boyfriends had! You dating that Plastic. I'm sorry if I'm not good enough for you! I shouldn't meet you at the first place and to you bitch fake best friend. I shouldn't be your best friend at the first place. Fake Personality and Fake Friend. You feeling Guilty so I became your Best Friend. It was so wrong. You messed up. It's all your guys fault! I wish you two rot in Hell! Don't you ever come near me or call me. I don't wanna heard your excuses. So... Good bye. This is the End. We. Are. Over. And... Our. Friendship. Is. Also. Over. By having a... New Play Things to play with." As I left those Losers.

Characters:

Creator (Me/IRL)

Ex-Boyfriend

Ex-Best Friend

Friendship

Post a Comment

0 Comments