Advertisement

how Misty (my main oc) looks (mainly for miyukriie, read desc)

how Misty (my main oc) looks (mainly for miyukriie, read desc) @miyukriie You can make her edgy i don’t care! Do whatever you want to do while making her uwu.
since u is aesthetic uwu-
Honestly she looks very cringe rn because I didn’t draw her how I normally would because I am very the lazy.

Anyways uwu
StORyTimE IN AEStHetIc Rip Android, or at least some.

๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ


Also here is the song!
I am very in love with it uwu- well actually the whole album in that matter-
Song: Twilight Bay City - ใ‚ชใƒกใ‚ฌใƒˆใƒฉใ‚คใƒ–, Kiyotaka Sugiyama

(I slowed it down bc we don’t want to be taken down sis amirite)

desc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments