Advertisement

How to create engaging posts that stops your followers from scrolling.

How to create engaging posts that stops your followers from scrolling. If you feel like your promotional post are not being seen by other people,

if you feel like you put something out but nobody really responds, they don't like your stuff, they don't share your posts or you get to reading your own stuff and you feel like, “I'm saying the same thing as Joe blow over here or Susan Schmuk over here.

Or if you're a visionary who has multiple ideas and you want to learn ways to say what you mean and make it make sense, then you are definitely in the right place.

So what I want to talk to you about today is basically the importance of creating creative copy and what that looks like. Also the mistakes that I see people making when they put out promotional post, on social media, then we're going to get into the three steps that will make it a little bit easier for you to write fun promotional post for your offers and your events. And then I'll share some next steps and then I'll be open to any questions that you may have, okay? So you may want to get a notepad and ink pen, I'm pretty sure Karma, has already told you this because I like to talk and I go pretty fast, so hopefully you can write things down and write your questions down. Now, if you stay to the end, you'll be able to grab my free cheat sheet of 85 fun words to use in your promotional post. And what this cheat sheet is, it just gives you creative words and phrases that you can use in your posts throughout the rest of October. I'm not going to be selling anything at the end of the class but you can still access the freebie and like I said. I know you're probably going to have some questions along the way so, if you'll just post them in the comments, I'll try to get to them and answer them at the end because I currently cannot see what your comments are because I have my screen on full blast.

social marketing,content marketing,content strategy,how to create content to gain followers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments