Advertisement

I Put A Spell On You (Screamin' Jay Hawkins Cover) By Kelly Clarkson | Kellyoke

I Put A Spell On You (Screamin' Jay Hawkins Cover) By Kelly Clarkson | Kellyoke Kelly Clarkson takes on the iconic Halloween hit “I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins in the latest Kellyoke.

#KellyClarksonShow #ScreaminJayHawkins

Subscribe to The Kelly Clarkson Show:
 
FOLLOW US
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
 
For even more fun stuff, visit
 
The Kelly Clarkson Show is daytime's newest destination for humor, heart, and connection, featuring music sensation and America’s original idol, Kelly Clarkson.

Kelly Clarkson,Entertainment,Music,Daytime,The Kelly Clarkson Show,NBC,talk show,American Idol,The Voice,singer,musician,NBC TV,Television,Funny,humor,jokes,funny video,interview,talent,celebrities,video,clip,highlight,I Put A Spell On You Screaming Jay Hawkins,I Put A Spell On You cover,I Put A Spell on You Karaoke,I Put A Spell On You Live,Kellyoke,Karaoke,Cover,Kelly Clarkson cover,Kelly Clarkson live,Screaming Jay Hawkins live,Halloween,#oke,#1101,Hocus Pocus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments