Advertisement

I Tested Project A (Riot Games New FPS Tactical) - Here are My thoughts

I Tested Project A (Riot Games New FPS Tactical) - Here are My thoughts Around 5-6 months ago, Riot Games invited me and 9 other former professional FPS gamers to test their new FPS Tactical shooter - Project A. For 5 full days, we played over 20 matches and we all had a blast. Here are my thoughts.

Link to official Project A trailer video -
_

✅Support the channel:
Patreon:
Paypal: Donate@fpscoach.com
_

👨‍🏫Coaching Lessons:
Email me: Contact@FPScoach.com
_

👍Follow me:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord:
Website:
_

📧Email:
Contact@fpscoach.com
_

🎧Equipment:
Mouse - ZOWIE ZA12:
Keyboard - HyperX Alloy FPS Pro:
Mousepad - HyperX Speed Edition:
Mouse Bungee - ZOWIE CAMADE:
Headset - HyperX Cloud Flight:
Webcam - Logitech C920S:
Microphone - Blue Snowball:
Monitor - ZOWIE XL2430:

csgo,fps games,esports,fps coach,ron rambo kim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments