Advertisement

In 30 days I fixed 15 years of horrible red bumpy dry pimple- filled skin *LIFE CHANGING*

In 30 days I fixed 15 years of horrible red bumpy dry pimple- filled skin *LIFE CHANGING* Since I was 13 I have battled with bad skin. Its dry, rough, red, filled with black heads & pimples. I have bumps on my chin, blackheads on mny nose, red discolored skin, and LOTS of other problems. Here's what I did to change it and STOP POPPING PIMPLES. I thought I was doing the right things for years but I was really wrong. The last 6 months I've tried to make changes, but never really fully committed. Then 1 month ago I hit a breaking point, after I had a massive pimple-popping session that destroyed my face. I set out to FULLY devote myself to changing my skin, and I wanted to challenge myself. I gave myself 30 days to COMPLETELY CHANGE MY SKIN AND GUYS I DID IT I'M SO SO SO HAPPY AND EXCITED TO SHOW YOU THIS!! Here's what I did


skin care,skin care routine,skin care routine dry skin,skin cafre routine acne,getting rid of bumps on chin,fixing my acne,acne treatment,make up dry skin,airbrushed skin,best skin care routine,model skin care,perfect skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments