Advertisement

I've Avoided This Mode For Too Long...

I've Avoided This Mode For Too Long... Splatoon 2...Solo Ranked...Clam Blitz...we meet again. I've avoided you for too long. I'm about to carry that Power Clam to victory! SEE MY CUSTOM DUALIE SQUELCHERS!

• SUBSCRIBE for daily content! ➡️

• Follow my TWITCH Channel! ➡️ Livestreams Thurs - Sunday @ 6-10pm EST

• FOLLOW ME on Twitter! ➡️

---------------- MORE AWESOME STUFF ----------------

• Video & Livestream Highlights --

• Livestream and Record with XSplit!; Use code "PKPlanet"


• My capture/stream card: The Elgato HD60 Pro!


• Sit in a DXRacer! Use code "PKPLANET" and save some $$$

• Get TOP QUALITY Recording equipment! Use code "PKPlanet" and save 20%!

PKSparkxx,PKSparks,PKSparxx,DatHottneSS,Dat HottneSS,Nintendo,Splatoon 2 Clam Blitz,Splatoon 2 Online Ranked,Splatoon 2 Solo,Splatoon 2 Solo Q,Splatoon 2 Solo Queue,Splatoon 2 PKSparkxx,Splatoon 2 Splattershot Pro,Splatoon 2 Splattershot,Splatoon 2 New Albacore Hotel,Splatoon 2 Walleye Warehouse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments