Advertisement

Kiss and make up | Equestrian Music Video

Kiss and make up | Equestrian Music Video ⬇️⬇️S E E D E S C R I P T I O N⬇️⬇️
🔔If you liked the video, subscribe to the channel and click on the bell to be up to date

↪S O C I A L M E D I A

📸Instagram: @alexandrabrodka
💻facebook page: Alexandra Alexis

⬇️S O N G⬇️


⚠️Copyright Issues⚠️
None of the music or footage used in these videos is mine, just the editing.My purpose when editing these videos, is not to steal any creator video, but to share these in the highest quality with people who loves horses! If any owner has an issue with the footage please contact me (aleksandrabrodka20@gmail.com) and I remove it immediately.Thank you for your cooperation.

👉 If you read the descriptions, you are great!

equestrian music video dua lipa,kiss and make up equestrian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments