Advertisement

മല മുകളിലെ ഗ്രാമീണരുടെ ഉത്സവംകാണാം | kullu to mandi | Task 3 All India reloaded K2k #2.

മല മുകളിലെ ഗ്രാമീണരുടെ ഉത്സവംകാണാം | kullu to mandi | Task 3 All India reloaded K2k #2. “Hello, everyone. My name is Sabeel Rahman "GOING TO THE UNKNOWN", and I would like to share something to you today about myself.

First of all thank you for your time for having me & I'm glad to know that you subscribed to my channel. IF NOT please make sure once again.
Also you can keep in touch with me on Instagram and Facebook by using those links which I mentioned below👇.



Thank you, I appreciate your support.
"No matter how far wrong you've gone You can always turn around"
Turnaround turnaround turnaround
And you may come full circle
And be new here again.

After all my attempts failed this is gone be my new beginning as a YouTuber as well as a cyclist.
I never thought my life would turn out this way and make me strong this much.
“We do not get to choose how we start out in life.
We do not get to choose the day we are born or the family we are born into,
What we are named at birth, what country we are born in,
And we do not get to choose our ancestry.
All these things are predetermined by a higher power.
By the time you are old enough to start making decisions for yourself,
A lot of things in your life are already in place. It’s important, therefore,
that you focus on the future, the only thing that you can change.”
― Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability.

SABEEL RAHMAN,
Born and brought up in Kerala, India. Started my career in YouTube in December 2018.
I recently bought a new bike in which I'm planning to go a worldwide Solo ride and
share those stories on YouTube.
I need to perform five tasks in order to complete this trip.
The first one was a 100 km task which I already completed the day I bought the bike.
The second one was an all Kerala trip from Kanyakumari to Kasaragod, started on July 01 and completed on July 16th.
The third one is an all India trip which I planned to start soon after I complete the all Kerala one. But due to rain, I couldn't start on the day I thought. So I planned to take a short break, around a week. After a week break, I'm restarting my all India trip today as on July 27, 2019. Once I complete this trip, I have to cross India border as a task 4. And for the final task "5" I need to be prepared a lot.
To officially announce or declare the final task I need more and more support and guidance.

With love, Sabeel Rahman.

Thank you!
​Email : Goingtotheunknown@gmail.com


"Money doesn't mean anything to me. I've made a lot of money,
but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account.
We all know that good health is much more important."
********************************************************************

PLAYLISTS 👇
​ "Sabeel Rahman Travel Vlogs"


​ "Nepal Travel Vlogs"


"My cycling stories | Sabeel Rahman"


"Task 2, kanyakumari to kasaragod"


Task 3, All India.


Technical and other details

CAMERA - CANON G7X MARK ||.
No gimbals or Extra Mic.
Software which I'm Using For Editing - Filmora 9 From Wondershare.

Cycle - BTWIN Triban 100 From Decathlon.

how to go prepare for a cycle tour,cycling around the world,cycle tour,all kerala,all india,kerala cycle club,food vlog,tech vlog,Going to the unknown,sabeel rahman,travel vlog,travel video,travel and food,moving life,nomad,travel photography,travel videography,cinematic travel video,upcoming,best place,new release,cyclist,road bike,malayalam travel video,world cycle tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments