Advertisement

Love's Got A Hold On My Heart - Steps | Choreography by Marievyn Mabalot-Astillo

Love's Got A Hold On My Heart - Steps | Choreography by Marievyn Mabalot-Astillo Dance #1.

Should you find this video and my future videos enjoyable and give you joy, please feel free to like, leave your constructive comments, subscribe, hit the notification button, and share my channel to your family and friends. Let us make a community thriving to become healthier through dancing. Be a healthier YOU.

Today, October 2, 2019, I am so glad to launch my own channel. I am not a professional dancer. The courage of creating a channel was the by-product of my family and friends’ encouragement. My video and the videos to come are not instructional videos, hence I do not cue or might cue minimally. You are very welcome to join, dance and have fun with me. NOTE: If you wish to follow the choreography, please consult your physician first for safety reasons.

Should you wish to dance with me in person and in a more instructional environment, please check my website: marievynastillo.zumba.com.

In year 2002, I choreographed this song and performed with my co-workers at the Capitol, Compostela Valley Province. I might have a different set of choreography now, but I still vividly remember how much we enjoyed our performance that day. Best regards Comvaleños.

To my friend, Gette Salcedo, here is your special request. I wish you’ll be inspired more to dance in the coming days.

Let’s get started. Enjoy dancing everyone!

*Disclaimer: I do not own the song used in this video. All credits go to Steps and Jive Records. No copyright infringement intended.*

dance,zumba,steps,love's got a hold on my heart,fitness,filipino,pop,90s,fun,family,community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments