Advertisement

My DIY Garage Gym Set Up On A Budget | Home Equipment Review + Tour

My DIY Garage Gym Set Up On A Budget | Home Equipment Review + Tour Today I show you how I built my home garage gym that doesn't take up much space and also my review of each piece of equipment.


Thanks for watching, leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EQUIPMENT IN THIS VIDEO *NOT SPONSORED

Rack (HulkFit Multi-Function Adjustable Power Rack Exercise Squat Stand with J-Hooks, Spotter Arms Dip Bars and Pull Up Bars, 800-Pound Capacity):
Bench (Marcy Flat Utility 600 lbs Capacity Weight Bench for Weight Training and Ab Exercises SB-315):
Bar (Fitness Gear 7' Olympic Bar):
Plates (ETHOS 45/25 lb. Olympic Rubber Bumper Plate):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET OFFICIAL APPAREL HERE:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk to me on social media, all my usernames are "AndrewJLamping" or just click the links below:

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat; AndrewJLamping


If you are a business that wants to work with me to promote products, services, etc: business.andrewlamping@gmail.com

home gym,home gym ideas,garage gym reviews,budget garage gym,budget home gym,best home gym,gym,garage gym,home gym tour,crossfit,fitness equipment reviews,excercise equipment reviews,crossfit garage gym,crossfit home gym,garage gym tour,garage gym setup,garage gym setup ideas,rogue garage gym setup,best garage gym setup,bench,home gym build,home gym equipment,diy home gym,garage gym equipment,garage gym built,my garage gym tour,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Gym Packages : Cheap Home Gym Equipment For Sale (USA)

    Bohgym is the US fastest-growing retailer of home gym equipment. Get cheap packages for used exercise equipment, stair stepper and gym equipment.

    Visit here:- cheap home gym equipment

    ReplyDelete