Advertisement

MY HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE DESK SETUP FOR UNIVERSITY || UK STUDENT ROOM TOUR

MY HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE DESK SETUP FOR UNIVERSITY || UK STUDENT ROOM TOUR After starting my final year at University, I decided I need to be more productive, I need to do really well in my economics degree. I’ve created a productivity maximizing desk. This is a desk suitable for minimalists, gamers, students and YouTubers. It will help me write my dissertation and soon I’ll be choosing a topic for my dissertation! My first week back at university has been crazy! Uni vlog soon! Today's video is all about my uni room UK. My college dorm room. My student house/room. My desk. Studying. Study with me. Exams. Day in my life as a student. University study with me.Study space.

#University #MyDeskSetUp

----Link To Items in My Desk Set Up----
►Fall Out Poster -
►A4 Whiteboard -
►LED Lights -
►Academic Wall Planner -
►Wooden Desk Organiser -
►Black Gaming Pad -
►Oak Laptop Stand -
►LED Lamp -
►Logitech Z200 Speakers -
►Plug Extension Tower (Surge Protected) -
►Samsung Ultra-Wide 43 Inch Monitor -
***Note the monitor fluctuates in price (Wait till it hits the high £500 mark)
►The Desk is an Ikea Linnmon Alex Desk (2m long).

This is the most modern desk set up ive seen in 2019/202. All black slick gaming desk set up. Best gaming desk setup. Best YouTube desk set up. Cheap desk set up for students. Best desk set up for students. Productive desks set up. Best gaming monitor. Samsung ultra-wide gaming monitors. Review. Best student room. Uni room tour. University room tour. University Halls Room. University halls room tour. Best desk. Productive desk set up – get more done! Desk set up for students. Desk tour 2020. Desk tour. My gaming desk. My YouTube desks. My YouTube set up. New. Best. Modern. Minimalist. Organized. Minimalist desk set up. Best minimalist desk. The minimalist desk is from Ikea. Ikea desk set up. Ultimate Ikea desk set up. Best Ikea desk. Ikea room tour. Ikea furniture and room set up. Grade boosting. Ace exams. First in degree. All that stuff is what my new uni room and desk will help me achieve…. Linnmon Alex desk.

I also give you a up student room tour. I definitely make my small room look big !University students room In the England. room tour. My room tour. University move in day. College move in day. College room tour. Uni room tour use. Usa. My college room. Best college desk set up. Modern desk set up. productivity maximizing.


►My Instagram -
►PODCAST, MERCHANDISE & StudentEar -
►My Twitch -

Im a young adult, living in a share house with my BoYs at University. Im in the final year of my Economics and Finance degree at the University of York and things are going to be really tough in 2020. The workload increases dramatically and the student vlogs and the "study with me" will be intense. Raw Student Life Vlogs. P.s. I just had the best year of my life studying abroad in Sydney,

►Music Used -

student,lifestyle,economics degree,UnJaded Jade,degree,john fish,Ikea,ikea desk set up,university of cambridge,youtuber,gaming,productive,UK,college move in day,study,study with me,desk setup tour,minimal desk setup,dream desk,macbook pro,dream setup,editing setup,desk setup ideas,minimal desk tour,productivity desk setup,dream desk setup,setup wars,best desk setup,minimal desk,desk setup tour 2019,ultrawide monitor,set up,college room,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments