Advertisement

Navy Intel: More Info on Marines Directive 550|19 & StormisUponUs Responds to Jeb Bush

Navy Intel: More Info on Marines Directive 550|19 & StormisUponUs Responds to Jeb Bush The shills and trolls are strong tonight. LOL. So the shills (idiots that they are) are claiming this was cancelled. WRONG. What was cancelled was MARADMIN 041/19 which is detailed here: ---- that is completely different from what my video covers which is MARADMIN 550/19 -- which is STILL IN EFFECT and has been since Oct 3rd, 2019. which can be found here:


-----------
To support this channel with a financial donation through my PayPal:


To mail donations, my PO Box address is:

Daniel Lee
PO BOX 32842
Juneau, AK 99803

Here is my Patreon:

Order the Daniel Q Shirt design. Witness Q in your neighborhood.



If you wish to buy my novels, please visit my amazon author page:


My GAB:

My Bitchute backup page:


You can reach me directly for correspondence at firebrand4@gmail.com

My Mission Statement for this ministry:

1. Expose the satanic pedophiles through investigative reporting on my youtube channel

2. Provide satanic Ritual Abuse survivors a platform to speak out on

3. Protect the innocent children

4. Lead a nightly prayer meeting on zoom with brothers and sisters in Messiah!

5. Teach and preach the Hebrew-Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith through my youtube channel:

If you want to see my playlist with all my youtubes in chronological
order since I began exposing Satanic pedophiles, click here:

My website is

My Twitter account is:

Navy Intel,Marines,550/19,POTUS,President Trump,The Storm,QAnon,Deep State,Jeb Bush,StormIsUponUs,satanic pedophiles,satanic ritual abuse,child sex trafficking,pedowood,pedogate,pizzagate,Jesus,Yahshua,Yah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments