Advertisement

RLCraft 400 Damage God Sword

RLCraft 400 Damage God Sword ►Support me on Patreon
►Support the channel with Humble Bundle! -
►Join my Discord:
►Twitter:
►Pack Download:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RLCraft, the RL standing for Real Life or Realism and is a take on another mod I made for Unreal called RLCoop that generally has a similar goal, is my interpretation of what I've always wanted in Minecraft when it comes to pure survival, adventuring and RPG, and immersion. I hand selected many mods and individually tweaked each and every one to fit the exact play-style I was looking for, making sure they all worked fluidly with each other, adding my own custom scripts for various changes to vanilla behavior, etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Music:
"8bit Dungeon Boss" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rlcraft ep 1,rlcraft episode 1,rlcraft series,rlcraft part 1,rlcraft guide,rl craft ep 1,rlcraft tutorial,rlcraft lets play,rlcraft minecraft,rl craft,rlcraft modpack,rlcraft gameplay,rl craft minecraft,hardest minecraft,hardcore survival,hardest minecraft modpack,how to play rlcraft,minecraft modpack survival,SystemCollpase,Minecraft,Minecraft 1.12.2,RLCraft Dragons,RLCRaft Tier 5 Dragon.,How to Tame a Dargon RLCraft,RLCraft Ice Dragon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments