Advertisement

SCENTS CHOOSE MY SLIME!! How Will They Turn Out??

SCENTS CHOOSE MY SLIME!! How Will They Turn Out?? HEY GUYS!
Whats Up??
In today's video my scent chose my slime!
this was so fun because I didn't know what slime I would be making until I chose the scent! the slime came out so cute!

SHOUTOUT RULES:
1. Subscribe to this channel
2. turn on post notifications
3.comment down below #notificationsquad!
and you can get a shoutout in my next video!

***IF YOU SEE THIS*** comment down below #slime

XOXO,
Slime Addicton

slime,choose,scent,mint,chocolate,mint chocolate,vanilla latte,scent choose my slime,scents choose,green,rubber band,chocolate chips,heart,spoon,activater,glue,food coloring,cloud slime,butter slime,brown,white,whiped cream,shaving cream,satisfying,fun,cool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments