Advertisement

Shooting Portraits at F0.95 with the DREAM LENS

Shooting Portraits at F0.95 with the DREAM LENS ► Weird Lenses :
►Kamerastore :
About This Video:
I Had the chance to be Invited to visit the vintage lenses paradise in Finland by the Camera rescue team.
This was a fantastic week, playing and learning a lot with the most rare and crazy weird lenses in the world.
I did something that a lot of vintage lens lovers only dream to do, have a photoshoot with the super rare and expensive Canon F0.95 massive lens.

For full HD images from the shoot :


Model in the video : @milcasway

Second Camera :


► M U S I C ♫
Sound Stripe

African_Nights_Electric_Organic_instrumental_LOSSLESS
-Good_Vibes_Fairlight_instrumental_LOSSLESS.wav


► Connect with Mathieu:​

*****************
If you like what I’m doing and would like to help me upload more frequently, you can support me on PATREON :
*****************
My Gear :
Sony A7III :
Macro Lens :
256GO SD card :
ZOOM H4N PRO :
Mini Tripod :
Tripod for video / Photo :
Best Batteries charger :
My Fav LUTs for color grading videos:
Long Prism :



Lens cleaning tools :
Lens Wrench :
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 6 PACK :
Lens pen :
Gloves :

►I N S T A G R A M :
►T W I T E R:
►F A C E B O O K :

vintage photography,Old,Vintage lens,camera,Portrait,Tutorial,Camera Rescue,Vintage cameras,Canon 50mm f0.95,F0.95,Wide open lens,Bokeh,Crazy Bokeh,Bokeh Monster,Radioactive lens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments