Advertisement

the perks of being flexible

the perks of being flexible FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
My channel, I post contortion challenges on Sunday and Saturday
I am a 14-year-old (originally from France) self-taught contortionist I started last summer in 2018, currently learning hand-balancing as a self-taught and learning aerial silk and trapeze
my goal is to go to AGT
thanks for 3k!! Thank you so much for watching! SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND SHARE

the perks of being flexible,iMovie,cool things about flexibility,great things about flexibility,things about flexibility,the cool things about flexibility,things/perks about flexibility,best things that comes along flexibility,flexibility,workout,stretches,best things about flexibility,benefits of stretching,flexibility stretches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments