Advertisement

This Miami Woman's Home is INSANELY HAUNTED!!! (I'M MARKED!!)

This Miami Woman's Home is INSANELY HAUNTED!!! (I'M MARKED!!) I INVESTIGATED! This woman contacted me on and off for 2 years, finally it was so bad I had to go to her! Since my trip there she says thing are better when it's just her, but knowing the EMF field she has on the land I would imagine a regular cleansing would be due!
#haunted #poltergeist #paranormal #miami #spiritbox

HOME WEBSITE


HTD DONATIONS
www.paypal.me/huntingthedead

BECOME A PATRON!
Patreon.com/huntingthedead

SEND FAN MAIL TO:
Hunting The Dead
P.O. Box 6
Aripeka, FL 34679

paranormal,ghost,dybbuk,dybbuk box open,ghost are real,haunted places,evps,contact your loved one,huff paranormal,real ghost hunting,ghost adventures,ghost nation,succubus,3am,3am gone wrong,scary videos,chills,ghost caught on camera,haunted graveyards,miami haunting,haunted places florida,scary haunted,i'm marked,

Post a Comment

0 Comments